- Detailed Description
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine code: APH, AWV, AWP, BKF, BNU)
- 1.9L TDI diesel (engine code: ALH, BEW)
- 2.0L gasoline (engine code: AEG, AVH, AZG, BDC, BEV, BGD)
- 2.5L gasoline (engine code: BPR, BPS)
- 02J 5-speed manual
- 02M 5- and 6-speed manual
- 0A4 5-speed manual
- 01M 4-speed automatic
- 09G 6-speed automatic
- 02E 6-speed direct shift gearbox (DSG)
- Maintenance procedures for everything from routine oil changes to replacing key battery in remote control. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
- Engine and cylinder head service, repair and reconditioning, including camshaft timing belt replacement.
- Explanation of Motronic 5.9.2, ME7 and Diesel Turbo Direct Injection (TDI) engine management systems.
- Emission control tests, repairs and adjustments, including Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Secondary Air Injection (AIR) system.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
- Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, rear coil springs, and wheel bearing/hub units.
- Coverage of ABS/EDL/ASR/ESP brake and drivetrain systems.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including front and rear clip removal and installation.
- Wiring schematics, fuse/relay locations and a general explanation of electrical circuitry.
- Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques that you've come to expect from Bentley manuals.
- Product Specifications
SKU 000670 Manufacturer PN 9780837615592 Manufacturer Bentley Publishers Category Tools Subcategory Repair Manuals Application Guide
- VW New Beetle 1.8T
- VW New Beetle 2.0L
- VW New Beetle 2.5L
- VW New Beetle TDI