Modern Audi and Volkswagen engines usually have high compression with low displacement, making the timing of your vehicle's engine vital. In many cases, it's not necessarily the timing belt itself that causes damage to your engine, but a timing belt system component that seizes and jeopardizes the entire system. Needless to say, it is imperative to replace your engine's timing belt components with the highest quality OEM parts you can find.
We have put together what we believe to be the most high-quality and complete OEM timing belt kit for Volkswagen Jetta Mk5 TDI (BRM engine code) on the market. We have put in months of research and testing into each part and manufacturer to make sure you receive everything required to perform the absolute best timing belt job on your Audi or Volkswagen.
This timing belt kit is guaranteed to fit:
- 2005-2006 Volkswagen Jetta Mk5 TDI (BRM engine code)
Jetta Mk5 TDI BRM Hardware Guide:
- 1 x N01508315 Lock Nut for Roller
- 1 x 038109454A Lock Nut for Tensioner
- 1 x N90905502 Tensioner Stud
- 1 x N10444702 Roller Stud
- 2 x N10552402 Larger Motor Mount Bolts
- 1 x N90596906 Smaller Motor Mount Bolt
- 1 x N91029602 Smaller Motor Mount Bolt w/Stud
- 1 x N01950213 Smaller Motor Mount Bolt
- 1 x N10655802 Full Thread Bracket to Block Bolt
- 1 x N10666601 Longer Bracket to Block Shouldered Bolt
- 1 x N10328002 Shorter Bracket to Block Shouldered Bolt
- 4 x N10303607 Harmonic Balancer Bolts
- 3 x N90945002 Water Pump Bolts
What makes our timing belt kits different?
We created this OEM timing belt kit to ensure perfect fitment and years of trouble-free driving. We refuse to include non-OEM or aftermarket components in our timing belt kits. You will only find OEM manufactured timing belts and timing belt tensioners, the same that were installed in your car at the factory.
Don't be fooled by other kits that claim to use OEM quality and TüV/ISO 9001 certified components. Many claim to be supplying OEM parts but are, in fact, substituting select components with non-OEM or even aftermarket parts.
We proudly display both the part number and manufacturer of what you'll be receiving so there are never any surprises. Save hundreds of dollars over dealer prices and get the same exact OEM timing components as those provided to Volkswagen Group. No cheap substitutions. Ever.
You can customize our Audi and Volkswagen timing belt kits to fit your specific need and budget. We list every part and how much it costs instead of bundling everything and misleading the customer by offering "free" or "bonus" parts.
We stand behind every component in this timing belt kit and are truly committed to making your timing belt job a complete success. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this timing belt kit. We look forward to hearing from you.