Brand new, Genuine Bosch OEM oxygen sensor. Exposure to carbon, soot, harmful gases, antifreeze, chemicals, and thermal and physical shock will shorten the life of an oxygen sensor. A worn sensor could result in reduced gas mileage, poor engine performance, and/or emissions test failure. That's why checking, and if needed, replacing a worn-out oxygen sensor is an important part of every routine tune-up.
Guaranteed to fit the following models:
- 2002-2006 Audi A4 B6 3.0L V6 (Upstream)
- 2003-2005 Audi A6 allroad 4.2L V8 (Upstream)
- 2002-2004 Audi A6 C5 3.0L V6 (Upstream)
- 2004-2009 Audi S4 (Upstream)
- 2003-2006 Audi TT Mk1 1.8T (Upstream)
- 1999-2001 Volkswagen New Beetle 1.8T (Upstream, APH)
Replaces the following OE part numbers:
030906262G, 030906262J, 036906262A, 036906262C, 06A906262AE, 06A906262BD, 06A906262BE, 06A906262BF, 06C906265B, 06C906265H, 077906265M, 077906265N, 07C906262B, 07C906262G, 07C906262Q, 07C906262Q, 1K0998262F, 6K0906262C
Note: This part is VIN specific, please verify existing part number or contact us before ordering.