Liqui Moly Radiator Cleaner is a concentrate specially developed for cooling systems in general but particularly those in motor vehicles. Dissolves contaminants containing lime and oil in radiators, heating systems, pipes and in engines. Modern formula containing complexants with active cleaning agents.
- Chemical conversion of lime
- Dissolves grease and oil
- Disperses sludge
- Does not attack materials used in cooling systems
- Compatible with rubber and plastics
- Compatible with antifreezes
- Does not contain aggressive acids or alkalis
- Neutralises acids
- Suitable for all cooling water systems in motor vehicles, buses and commercial vehicles
Add contents to the cooling water. Run the heating system. Depending on the degree of contamination let the engine run approximately 10 to 30 minutes. Drain the cleaner and flush out the cooling system with water. Fill the cooling system according to the manufacturer's instructions. The content (300 ml) is sufficient for 10 liters of water.
Size: 300 ml can. Case Quantity: 20 x 300 ml cans.