Liqui Moly Brake Fluid DOT 4 is a synthetic brake fluid based on glycol ethers and alkyl polyglycols. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid enjoys high wet and dry boiling points. Special moisture scavengers help minimize the formation of steam bubbles. Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid is also ideally suited to use in ABS brake systems.
- Very high wet and dry boiling points
- Outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles
- Excellent stability at low temperatures
- Outstanding viscosity-temperature behavior
- Outstanding elastomer compatibility
- Ensures a very high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- Very high level of thermal stability throughout the entire period of application
- Miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids
- Exceeds the following performance requirements: SAE J 1703, J 1704; ISO 4925; CUNA NC 956-01 and FMVSS 571.116 DOT 4
Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid is ideally suited for use with all disk and drum brake systems, as well as motor vehicle clutch systems for which a synthetic brake fluid is prescribed.
Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid can be used with all conventional brake fluid bleeding devices. Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid is miscible and compatible with all high-quality synthetic brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, however, only ensured when it is used alone. It is recommended that the brake fluid be changed in accordance with the specifications from the automobile manufacturer.
Size: 500 ml bottle. Case Quantity: 24 x 500 ml bottles.