This service manual contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for Audi TT Mk1 models from 2000 to 2006. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Audi owner, this manual helps you understand, care for and repair your Audi.
The do-it-yourself Audi owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information. Even if you have no intention of working on your car, you will find that reading and owning this manual makes it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
This softcover repair manual contains repair information for Audi TT MK1 2000-2006 including roadster and quattro.
- Softcover, 8 3/8 in. x 11 in.
- 976 pages
- 1826 photos, illustrations and diagrams
- Audi of America Lit. No.: W42 AUDITT0006SM
- ISBN-13: 978-0-8376-1500-4
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine code: ATC, AWP, AMU, BEA)
- 3.2L gasoline (engine code: BHE)
- 02J 5-speed manual (front wheel drive)
- 02M/02Y 5- and 6-speed manual (all wheel drive)
- 09G 6-speed automatic (front wheel drive)
- 02E 6-speed DSG (all wheel drive)
- Covers TT Coupe and Roadster (convertible) models 2000-2006.
- Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
- Removal, installation and testing of Motronic fuel injection system components.
- Exhaust system component replacement, including Secondary Air Injection system.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
- Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, springs, front stabilizer bar and alignment procedures and specifications.
- Heating and air conditioning component replacement.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including front door components, fenders, bumper covers and convertible top replacement.
- Audi OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- Comprehensive Audi factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques