- Detailed Description
This softcover repair manual contains repair information for Audi TT MK1 2000-2006 including roadster and quattro.
- Softcover, 8 3/8 in. x 11 in.
- 976 pages
- 1826 photos, illustrations and diagrams
- Audi of America Lit. No.: W42 AUDITT0006SM
- ISBN-13: 978-0-8376-1500-4
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine code: ATC, AWP, AMU, BEA)
- 3.2L gasoline (engine code: BHE)
- 02J 5-speed manual (front wheel drive)
- 02M/02Y 5- and 6-speed manual (all wheel drive)
- 09G 6-speed automatic (front wheel drive)
- 02E 6-speed DSG (all wheel drive)
- Covers TT Coupe and Roadster (convertible) models 2000-2006.
- Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
- Removal, installation and testing of Motronic fuel injection system components.
- Exhaust system component replacement, including Secondary Air Injection system.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
- Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, springs, front stabilizer bar and alignment procedures and specifications.
- Heating and air conditioning component replacement.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including front door components, fenders, bumper covers and convertible top replacement.
- Audi OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- Comprehensive Audi factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques
- Product Specifications
SKU 000002 Manufacturer PN 9780837615004 Manufacturer Bentley Publishers Category Tools Subcategory Repair Manuals Application Guide
- Audi TT Mk1 1.8T 180HP
- Audi TT Mk1 1.8T 225HP
- Audi TT Mk1 3.2L V6