Buy Volkswagen (VW) Golf OEM & Genuine Parts Online
There seems to be no stopping the Volkswagen Golf! Every year, the popularity of this impressive car keeps growing. The appeal of the Golf is due to several factors.
Since its humble beginnings back in the 1970s, the Golf has always offered value, performance and reliability. It's now the reference for other cars in its class and is consistently one of the best-selling models in Europe. It also helps that VW is eager to keep their lead in the 'hot hatch' market, a category they created with their potent VW Golf sports models.
In North America, the Golf appeals to buyers who want something a little different. Hatchback cars have always taken a backseat to sedans in the US, but the trusty Golf has been bucking that trend for years. The convenience of a four-door hatchback is hard to beat, and more and more car buyers are discovering this.
If you're a VW Golf enthusiast and enjoy taking care of your own service and maintenance, we invite you to learn more about Europa Parts. With the widest selection of online OEM parts available for new and late-model VW Golf models, we make it easy for you to find the parts you need. Our inventory of high-quality Golf parts includes components for the following Volkswagen Golf generations:
- 1993-1999 VW Golf Mk3
- 1999-2006 VW Golf Mk4
- 2006-2009 VW Golf Mk5
- 2010-2014 VW Golf Mk6
- 2015-2017 VW Golf Mk7
Parts for Service, Repair and Upgrade
We've built our large inventory of online Volkswagen Golf parts to cover the needs of every type of customer, including:
- Those who do regular maintenance: You'll find parts like brake pads, spark plugs, oil and transmission fluid kits, headlight and taillight bulbs and other standard service parts.
- Those who are repairing broken or worn parts: If your Golf is showing its age, you'll appreciate our selection of parts like fluid lines, bushings and engine and transmission pans and gaskets.
- Those who are doing a major rebuild or accident repair: Our online parts inventory includes engine and suspension parts like control arms, mounts and timing chain kits for your major rebuild and repair projects.
It doesn't matter what type of customer you are. At Europa Parts, we have the parts you're looking for. We're staffed by friendly and knowledgeable auto enthusiasts like yourself who will answer your questions and help you select the right parts.
What's Your Favorite Golf Model?
Few Volkswagen models get our team as excited as the Golf. We all have our own favorite model! One that comes up frequently in VW conversations (which happen every day at Europa Parts!) is the Mk4 R32. This high-performance model was only made for one year: 2004. It's extremely rare and came packing some impressive technical attributes:
- A 3.2L DOHC 24-valve V6 putting out 240 hp and 236 lb-ft of torque
- A close-ration, heavy-duty 6-speed manual transmission
- A Haldex part-time on-demand all wheel drive system
- Plush and sporty Konig front bucket seats
- Unique R32 chin spoiler, rocker panels and bumpers
You might think finding parts for such a rare model would be difficult, but not at Europa Parts. We consider it our job to make it easy for all Volkswagen Golf owners to find the parts they need, be it the hot R32 model or a basic 1.8L model. Click through our online inventory and select the parts that suit your year, model and engine.
Let us know if you need any help choosing your parts and giving your VW Golf the service and attention it deserves!