034Motorsport complete Density Line control arm kit for Early Audi A4 S4 A5 S5 A6 A7 Q5 on the B8 & C7 chassis. Replace your vehicle's aging, worn control arms with these performance-engineered Density Line units to restore handling precision beyond factory levels. This complete kit includes four upper control arms, four lower control arms, two new ball joints, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Important: This kit is suitable for early Audi models with M12 curved lower control arms. The Late M14 kit can be found here. If in doubt, please contact us with your VIN and we'll tell you exactly which kit to order. New and upgraded outer tie rod ends are sold separately. See related products.
The front control arms are an integral part of the Audi suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise.
This 034Motorsport's complete Density Line Control Arm Kit is designed to be a performance replacement for all eight of the factory front upper and lower control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings and high-quality ball joints, Density Line Control Arms are engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Includes New M14 Ball Joints (Upgrade for Early M12 Vehicles)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Curved (8K0407693R & 8K0407694R)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear (8K0407151F & 8K0407152F)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Curved (8K0407509A & 8K0407510A)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Straight (8K0407505A & 8K0407506A)
- Upgraded M14 Ball Joints (Pair, 4G0407689C)
- Installation Hardware Kit
Guaranteed to fit the following models:
- 2009-2010 Audi A4 B8 (up to prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2008-2010 Audi A5 B8 (up to prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2010-2010 Audi S4 B8 (up to prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2008-2010 Audi S5 B8 (up to prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2012-2013 Audi A6 C7 (up to prod. 07/01/2013)
- 2012-2013 Audi A7 C7 (up to prod. 07/01/2013)
- 2009-2010 Audi Q5 (up to prod. 10/31/2009)
Installation Note: It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. 034Motorsport's Limited Warranty on Density Line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use. We highly recommend professional installation for this product.