Our excellent customer service team is devoted to meeting your needs, before, during, and after the sale. Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions.
Returns and Replacements
Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis. You must email us to obtain an RMA number before making any return. Returns without an RMA number attached will be refused.
Returns for refunds should be delivered to us within 30 days of the original order date. We are unable to process any refunds on orders more than 30 days old.
No returns can be accepted without an RMA number. Any orders returned without an RMA will be refused and will not be refunded. Please read the following return guidelines carefully:
- A processing fee of 10-20% applies to all refunds. The processing fee depends on the item(s) returned.
- All products must be returned in new, unused condition with ALL original packaging and seals intact.
- Products damaged during return shipping cannot be refunded. The customer is solely responsible for return shipping insurance.
- Products that have been installed may not be returned, no exceptions.
- Any credit for returned items will be less any shipping, customs fees, or taxes, for outbound and/or return shipping incurred by Europa Parts.
- We will deduct all outbound shipping costs from the credit amount on all orders that qualified for free shipping.
- Electronic items may not be returned unless they are in their original box with security seal intact. If the products original packaging does not include a security seal, then the product may not be returned.
- Special order items may not be returned under any circumstance.
- Tools and repair manuals CANNOT be returned, including all products from Metalnerd, Ross-Tech, REVO, and Bentley Publishers. There can be no exceptions to this. Once a tool leaves our warehouse it cannot be returned.
- Items returned without an RMA number are invalid and will be refused. Europa Parts is not responsible for lost items or return shipping on refused packages.
- We do not accept used parts back under any circumstances other than warranty replacement. We cannot offer a refund if a part has obvious signs of being used however we can warranty the part if it has failed.
All returns must be sent to the following address. Please do not forget to include your RMA number and the reason for return in the package.
407 Bell St
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Core returns for refund must be made within 45 days of the original order date. Store credit can be issued for core returns on orders up to 90 days old. Core returns cannot be accepted on orders older than 90 days.
- All product cores must be returned in their original box. Refunds will not be accepted on cores that are returned without the original box.
- All injection pump cores must be returned fully assembled with all components intact. Disassembled cores or cores missing components will not be refunded.
Damages and Shortages
Any damaged, missing, or incorrect items must be reported within 14 days of package delivery. Damage and/or shortage item claims MUST be made within 14 days of the receipt of the shipment. Europa Parts will not be responsible for shortage and/or damaged shipment(s) once the order/shipment has exceeded the 14 day allowable limit. After 14 days, Europa Parts is not liable for any damages and/or shortages.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Please ensure that someone will be at the shipping address to receive the package. If the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered but you did not receive the package, you must notify us immediately and a lost package tracer with the carrier must be filed. Europa Parts will not send out a replacement package until the tracer is completed by the shipping company and a formal police report is filed in your municipality. Tracers can take from five (5) to ninety (90) days to complete depending on the shipping company. Unfortunately, these are not the policies of Europa Parts but the policies of all major shipping companies including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Europa Parts is not liable for lost packages. Europa Parts will not provide refunds for any lost package under any circumstances.
If you would like a "signature required" option and/or buy insurance for your order please contact us before ordering.
Warranty periods vary from item to item, depending on manufacturer, terms of sale and intended use. Where available, the warranty period will be listed on the Product Detail page.
All warranty claims follow the same procedure. An email must be sent within the time frame of the warranty period. Once the warranty claim is approved it will be up to the customer to purchase a new part from Europa Parts and send the faulty unit back to us. Once we receive the faulty unit, the customer will be issued a refund for the part. This allows us to keep track of the warranty time frame for the newly warrantied part. Europa Parts is not liable for any shipping charges incurred for warranty claims. All shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please contact us for any questions about warranty for a particular part.
We ship worldwide via FedEx, UPS and USPS. We cannot guarantee shipments sent via USPS and cannot reship orders that appear lost/missing through the Post Office.
Please be advised that your country may impose duty, brokerage fees, or other taxes based on the product origin and/or value. Our shipping quotes do not include the cost of duties, taxes or brokerage related to customs clearance. These fees are based on your country's import policy, and may be imposed at the time of delivery in addition to the purchase price and shipping/handling fees collected by us prior to shipment. All such fees and taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient and any and all charges incurred by Europa Parts will be charged to the customer, including fees/taxes on returned items. If you are concerned about possible additional charges, please contact your local Import/Customs authority for more information.
For detailed shipping information click here.