This upgraded, 12-piece, heavy-duty OEM control arm kit includes all eight (8) front control arms, two (2) sway bar links, two (2) upgraded ball joints, and all of the hardware needed to complete the control arm job on your Late Audi A4 S4 A5 S5 RS5 A6 S6 A7 S7 Q5 SQ5 on the B8 & C7 chassis. The quality of this kit greatly exceeds Audi OEM specs to improve durability and longevity. Your car will handle like new or even better. Designed by Meyle in Germany.
Important: This kit is suitable for late Audi models with M14 curved lower control arms. The Early M12 kit can be found here. If in doubt, please contact us with your VIN and we'll tell you exactly which kit to order. New and upgraded outer tie rod ends are sold separately. See related products.
This control arm kit Includes:
- 1 x 8K0407693S Front Lower Left Curved Control Arm (M14)
- 1 x 8K0407694S Front Lower Right Curved Control Arm (M14)
- 2 x 8K0407151F Front Lower Straight Control Arms
- 1 x 8K0407505N Front Upper Left Control Arm
- 1 x 8K0407506N Front Upper Right Control Arm
- 1 x 8K0407509N Rear Upper Left Control Arm
- 1 x 8K0407510N Rear Upper Right Control Arm
- 2 x 4G0407689C Upgraded M14 Ball Joints for Straight Control Arms
- 2 x 4M0411317 Upgraded All Aluminum Sway Bar Links
- 1 x Complete Installation Hardware Kit
Guaranteed to fit the following models:
- 2010-2016 Audi A4 B8 (from prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2013-2016 Audi A4 allroad B8
- 2010-2017 Audi A5 B8 (from prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2010-2016 Audi S4 B8 (from prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2010-2017 Audi S5 B8 (from prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2013-2015 Audi RS5
- 2013-2018 Audi A6 C7 (from prod. 07/02/2013)
- 2013-2018 Audi S6 C7
- 2013-2018 Audi A7 C7 (from prod. 07/02/2013)
- 2013-2018 Audi S7 C7
- 2010-2017 Audi Q5 (from to prod. 11/01/2009)
- 2014-2017 Audi SQ5
Installation Note: It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. Meyle's Limited Warranty on Heavy-Duty products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use. We highly recommend professional installation for this product.
Order this complete Audi control arm kit now and save!