This upgraded, 12-piece, heavy-duty OEM control arm kit includes all eight (8) front control arms, two (2) sway bar links, two (2) upgraded ball joints, and all of the hardware needed to complete the control arm job on your Early Audi A4 S4 A5 S5 A6 A7 Q5 on the B8 & C7 chassis. The quality of this kit greatly exceeds Audi OEM specs to improve durability and longevity. Your car will handle like new or even better. Designed by Meyle in Germany.
Important: This kit is suitable for early Audi models with M12 curved lower control arms. The Late M14 kit can be found here. If in doubt, please contact us with your VIN and we'll tell you exactly which kit to order. New and upgraded outer tie rod ends are sold separately. See related products.
This control arm kit Includes:
- 1 x 8K0407693R Front Lower Left Curved Control Arm (M12)
- 1 x 8K0407694R Front Lower Right Curved Control Arm (M12)
- 2 x 8K0407151F Front Lower Straight Control Arms
- 1 x 8K0407505N Front Upper Left Control Arm
- 1 x 8K0407506N Front Upper Right Control Arm
- 1 x 8K0407509N Rear Upper Left Control Arm
- 1 x 8K0407510N Rear Upper Right Control Arm
- 2 x 4G0407689C Upgraded M14 Ball Joints for Straight Control Arms
- 2 x 4M0411317 Upgraded All Aluminum Sway Bar Links
- 1 x Complete Installation Hardware Kit
Guaranteed to fit the following models:
- 2009-2010 Audi A4 B8 (up to prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2008-2010 Audi A5 B8 (up to prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2010-2010 Audi S4 B8 (up to prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2008-2010 Audi S5 B8 (up to prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2012-2013 Audi A6 C7 (up to prod. 07/01/2013)
- 2012-2013 Audi A7 C7 (up to prod. 07/01/2013)
- 2009-2010 Audi Q5 (up to prod. 10/31/2009)
Installation Note: It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. Meyle's Limited Warranty on Heavy-Duty products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use. We highly recommend professional installation for this product.
Order this complete Audi control arm kit now and save!