We are proud to offer 034Motorsport's ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from high-quality spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on our shop B7 Audi A4 2.0T FSI Quattro before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. The addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 100%-125% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Stock RS4 Rear Sway Bar)
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034Motorsport B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets
- Installation Instructions
Guaranteed to fit the following models:
- 2002-2005 Audi A4 B6
- 2003-2005 Audi S4 B6
- 2005.5-2008 Audi A4 B7
- 2005.5-2008 Audi S4 B7
- 2006-2008 Audi RS4 B7
Note: We recommend running the latest revision of the factory rear end links.