This 034Motorsport high-flow catalytic converter (HFC) is designed to replace the restrictive OE catalytic converter, and allow for quicker spool while increasing horsepower and torque throughout the powerband. This HFC fits:
- 2005.5-2008 Audi A4 B7 2.0T (FWD & quattro)
- 2005.5-2009 Audi A4 B7 2.0T Cabriolet (FWD & quattro)
Direct bolt-in for OEM cat-back exhaust, or aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems designed to fit with the OEM catalytic converter.
034Motorsport dyno showed gains of over 27WTQ and 33WHP on stock turbo tunes.
- Full 304 stainless steel tubing construction
- 250-cell stainless steel matrix cat
- TIG welded and backpurged
- CNC machined flanges to prevent warping and expansion
- Factory correct oxygen sensor and exhaust hanger placement
- Full 3" tubing is used throughout
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- All of the necessary installation gaskets and hardware are included!
Note: Our 034Motorsport Oxygen Sensor Spacer is sold separately (see related products), and is recommended to eliminate the MIL or CEL if you do not have Stage 2 software that defeats the MIL or CEL when removing the stock catalytic converter.