034Motorsport complete Density Line control arm kit for Late Audi A4 S4 A5 S5 RS5 A6 S6 A7 S7 Q5 SQ5 on the B8 & C7 chassis. Replace your vehicle's aging, worn control arms with these performance-engineered Density Line units to restore handling precision beyond factory levels. This complete kit includes four upper control arms, four lower control arms, two new ball joints, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Important: This kit is suitable for late Audi models with M14 curved lower control arms. The Early M12 kit can be found here. If in doubt, please contact us with your VIN and we'll tell you exactly which kit to order. New and upgraded outer tie rod ends are sold separately. See related products.
The front control arms are an integral part of the Audi suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise.
This 034Motorsport's complete Density Line Control Arm Kit is designed to be a performance replacement for all eight of the factory front upper and lower control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings and high-quality ball joints, Density Line Control Arms are engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Includes New M14 Ball Joints (Upgrade for Early M12 Vehicles)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Curved (8K0407693S & 8K0407694S)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear (8K0407151F & 8K0407152F)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Curved (8K0407509A & 8K0407510A)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Straight (8K0407505A & 8K0407506A)
- Upgraded M14 Ball Joints (Pair, 4G0407689C)
- Installation Hardware Kit
Guaranteed to fit the following models:
- 2010-2016 Audi A4 B8 (from prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2013-2016 Audi A4 allroad B8
- 2010-2017 Audi A5 B8 (from prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2010-2016 Audi S4 B8 (from prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2010-2017 Audi S5 B8 (from prod. 11/02/2009)
- 2013-2015 Audi RS5
- 2013-2018 Audi A6 C7 (from prod. 07/02/2013)
- 2013-2018 Audi S6 C7
- 2013-2018 Audi A7 C7 (from prod. 07/02/2013)
- 2013-2018 Audi S7 C7
- 2010-2017 Audi Q5 (from to prod. 11/01/2009)
- 2014-2017 Audi SQ5
Installation Note: It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. 034Motorsport's Limited Warranty on Density Line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use. We highly recommend professional installation for this product.